Friday 27 March 2015

Final PPP Presentation




I felt the final presentation went well, and that I've really developed my approach to presenting over the past three years. While I was never very uncomfortable or nervous with the idea of giving presentations, I have found that I speak best and remember all the points I need to make well when I don't spend a lot of time rehearsing what I will say.

I will always go through a presentation several times before presenting and ensure that I know what I will speak about for each slide, but memorising notes causes me to fumble if I forget something and loose any confidence I had before, so I have stopped trying to memorise what I am going to say, and instead just try to chat my audience through my thought process.

Whether or not this presentation seemed to go well to Amber, Simon or John, I know that I have come on a lot since our first presentations in first year, and for that I am happy and proud with how it went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment