Saturday 18 April 2015

Videcon Job Opportunity

John sent an email about a temporary three month assignment in the marketing and design department of a security distributors company based in Heckmondwike called Videcon. This would involve working with graphic designers to do a full rebrand of the company.

This would be ideal for the summer if I were to go on and do an MA in September. So I sent over my email and CV to the email John provided.


Ms. Phillips,

I received an email from John Watters explaining the need in your company for a newly graduating graphic designer to aid the company's rebrand. I am a few weeks aware from finishing my BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree at Leeds College of Art and plan on doing an MA in Advertising and Marketing in September, meaning that I have a three month gap in between the two.

I have attached my CV and digital portfolio and will be happy to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Sarah Butler




I have yet to receive a reply but it has only been a couple of days so will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment