Monday 20 April 2015

Self Branding: Letterheads

I started out in the same way I did with the business cards, trying to fit the design into the page.






When I started to incorporate the logo into the design, I realised I would not be able to keep the visuals the way they were as the overlapped with the design of the logo. This was when I started looking at it in the same way I did the business card and started putting the image on an angle.



After trying this out a couple of times I still found that there was slightly too much going on and that I needed to lose either the image on the page or the image in the logo. After taking it off the page it appeared much more bare and didn't have the same impact as that on the business cards. So I took away the pattern of the logo and was really pleased with how that looked, seemingly as though the two had disconnected from each other.







Final letterhead design:


No comments:

Post a Comment