Saturday 28 February 2015

Brief Changes

While my work has been steadily progressing since the start of the year, I have found that some of the briefs I set myself may not be entirely appropriate in terms of my portfolio. I had previously thought that I would complete these briefs in order I wrote them to make it easier to keep track of them all, however, I didn't end up doing this and instead jumped into the briefs that I was more excited about doing.

Because of this, by the time I had completed a few of them, I wasn't as keen or excited to do the others. As well as this I actually found that some of the briefs I had written were very similar to each other, and while I found it important to show my design interests in branding, typography and promotions in my briefs, the subjects didn't have to be so similar.

In light of this, I have eliminated some briefs and am working on replacing them with ones more applicable to my practice, which will give me some variation in terms of outcome, for both my submission and my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment