Wednesday 19 November 2014

Duke Studios Visit

Today I visited Duke Studios on Duke Street in Leeds, where the people working there were very helpful and informative.

I loved the environment and atmosphere of the work space, it was small, relaxed and casual, and everyone seemed to be very in sync with each other, possible due to the small workforce. The kind of environment would be an ideal workplace for me, working with just a few people with a 'get on with it' attitude. My favourite way to work is putting my head down by myself and just getting it done, which was an ethic reflected in this studio. The focus of the company is to put people before business which automatically makes it a unique and unusual workplace.



I could definitely see myself spending some time working in a place like this after finishing my degree and would be hugely interested in staying in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment