Thursday 27 March 2014

OUGD502 A Design Presence - Promo

In order to maintain both variation and consistency in my promotional materials, I made some more varied linear designs to be used as borders, background visuals, emblems on stationary etc.

I tried to vary these subtly to make them an obvious part of the same pack. I started with the letterhead, for which I wanted to forgo the SB logo as I felt a linear design with a low opacity would create a more varied overall appearance. I used a few of the designs I had initially created and combined them into one larger one to take up the whole page in some different styles:






I ended up choosing the one I thought to be the most simple. With the address and details centred I felt it compensated for the lack of symmetry in the rest of the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment